OUR GUIDE LINE TO PREVENT COVID-19 (last updated 1 st JulY 2021)
The safety and health of all our The safety and health of all our guests and employees are our top priority. Due to the unpredictable events surrounding COVID-19, we have introduced flexible cancellation / change policies. This page is constantly updated!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE / DURING YOUR STAY
- Upon entering, a test must be taken, or a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or confirmation of an illness must be presented. For people, who are not vaccinated or recovered from a Covid19 illness, must renew their negative test all 48 h – a controlled self-test at our reception desk is possible (valid 48h).
- This regulation applies to people who are older than 12 years.
- You must register with your name and contact details when entering (as is customary in the accommodation anyway)
- FFP2 mask requirement is no longer necessary and just voluntary.
- The same rules apply to hotel catering as to normal catering (including curfew at 12 a.m.)
Your booked stay IS BEFORE 10 DECEMBER 2021
- Cancellation free of charge is possible up to 2 days before arrival. We ask for a deposit of 30% when confirming the reservation.
- After that, 100% of the arrangement price is due.
Your booked stay IS AFTER 10 DECEMBER 2021
- Cancellation free of charge is possible up to 14 days before arrival. We ask for a deposit of 30% when confirming the reservation.
- If you cancel between day 13 and 7 days before arrival, the 30% deposit payment is the cancellation fee.
- Cancellation from 1 before arrival, 70% of the arrangement price has to be paid.
- After that, 100% of the arrangement price is due.
A postponement of your vacation (subject to availability) is always possible for FREE!
In any case, we recommend that you take out travel insurance from our partner “Europäische Reiseversicherung”. We would be happy to provide you with details on request.
ANTIGEN/PCR TEST on Coronavirus
Guests who are in Tux can undergo a Corona PCR test on certain days in the Tux Center (at a cost of € 60 per test) – the result should be available between 24-36 hours after the test. More information is available from the Tux Tourist Office or from us at the reception desk. Antigen “fast” tests can be taken on appointment at our local doctors office during the working hours. We are happy to help!
TRAVEL WARNINGS / Positve Test / Refunds
If there is a travel warning to Tyrol for the booked travel period due to the corona pandemic – classification as a risk area – or the village is in lockdown, a free cancellation is possible (deposit will be refunded or can be used again for the upcoming booking with the additional 10% benefit on the deposit payment).
POSITIVE CORONA TEST
In the event of a positive result of a Covid-19 test (a medical report is required) 2 weeks or more before arrival, a free cancellation can be made at no additional cost.
REFUND / CREDITS
At the Hotel Pinzger in Tux we always work flat out to deal with all of our guests’ concerns as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, due to the high demand, we cannot carry out all of our processes as usual. We ask for your understanding and a little patience when processing our deposit confirmations and remittances – due to the situation, delays of up to 30 days must be expected.
The corona virus has massively affected our everyday lives – and certain rules also apply on vacation to prevent an outbreak of the virus.
These include regular hand washing with soap, the rules of distance, wearing mouth and nose protection in certain areas, increased hygiene measures in front of and behind the scenes.
We always care about your wellbeing and health – we strive to implement all government regulations regarding safe hospitality.
Booking & arrival
As already mentioned above, you can safely plan your trip to Tux in summer 2020 – you can cancel your holiday free of charge up to 2 days before arrival without stating a reason. We also ask that you only travel if you feel completely healthy.
Check-in – reception
At the reception we have adapted to the new situation and have attached a glass pane. In order to shorten waiting times, we ask our guests to send us the information for the check-in by email prior to arrival. We need first name, last name, date of birth and address.
Mouth and nose protection or visor
Please bring your own mask or visor. If necessary, you can purchase mouth and nose protection at our reception.
Our cleaning and disinfection plan is based on the hygiene guidelines of the Austrian Hotel Association.
• Disinfection stands are set up in important places throughout the house
• All rooms are also regularly disinfected.
• All door handles are also disinfected regularly.
• All cleaning agents contain disinfectants.
EAT and DRINK
At the entrance to the dining room, we ask you to disinfect your hands and keep the distance regulations. We have placed the tables further apart to give you as much distance as possible from other guests.
Our wellness area offers a lot of space and is open in compliance with the minimum distance and the maximum number of people allowed as well as the official requirements. Our saunas are also open in compliance with the new hygiene and safety rules. Please pay attention to any instructions and inform yourself at the reception.
You can pay cashlessly with us without any problems.
Our employees are specially trained in hygiene measures regarding corona virus and are regularly subjected to Covid-19 tests.
We look forward to welcoming you soon at the Pinzger in Tux and wish you all the best! If you have any questions, please contact us directly at info (@) pinzger.tirol or at +43 (0) 5287 87541.
Your team from the Hotel Pinzger Tux
informationen to the topic "Winter- and ski holiday in Austria"
Information on travelling to and from Austria: https://reopen.europa.eu/de/map/AUT
Tirol information platform: https://www.tirol.at/informationen-coronavirus
Austria Information portal: https://www.austria.info/en/service-and-facts/coronavirus-information/ski-winter-holidays